This carbs free tuna toast is my to go winner! Take no time to make, Healthy satisfying and really delicious! Honestly, I’m not a fan of a tuna its self, but all the stuff blends in amazing, can’t taste much tuna.
no carbs lots of protein I’m on a low carb diet, Spending lots of time outdoors and I’m not buying food outside. Did you ever saw kitchen nightmare with Chef Ramzi? lol, I love to make my food from scratch, This tuna toast is perfect for a quick nutritional bite 🙂
- 1 can tuna will work with leftover salmon as well
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sesame butter (tahini)
- 1 tablespoon cheese cream (I usually put Philadelphia, cottage will work too )
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder or baking soda
- cheddar cheese (optional)
- topics olives, pickles, green onion, papers or anything else you like.
Mix all the ingredients put it in parchment paper in the panini maker for about 10-15 mins till stable and brown, and Bon appetite
Let me know in the comment below how it came out 🙂 and don’t forget to share.